9000 Keystone Crossing
Types of Plans
INSERT A PLANNING PROCESS CHART WITH EACH STEP DESCRIBED
- Initial Discussion - Is there a need?
- Agreement - Client/Advisor agree to a plan, which includes costs, timeline, etc.
- Data Gathering - Either done by our advisor or by entering your facts online.
- Data Review - Additional Information gathered if needed.
- Data Input & Plan Recommendations
- Additional Questions/Clarifications if needed.
- Plan Presentation - Plan Presented
- Next Steps -
- Repeat - Ongoing Planning Reviews.
Example of additional description below...
Laying out each and every aspect is the purpose of financial planning.
What age should I retire?
What age should I file for Social Security?
How will I minimize taxes in retirement?
How much with Medicare cost in retirement?